Current on-leash and off-leash provisions
- Off-leash at all times, except during organised sporting activities
- On-leash between 10 am and 5pm, daily
- Different zones in the same park
- On-leash at all times
- Dogs prohibited at all times.
- North Adelaide Dog Park, North Adelaide
- Marshmallow Dog Park, South Parklands
- Conyngham Street Dog Park, Glenside
- Hazelmere Dog Park, Glengowrie
- CC Hood Reserve Dog Park, Panorama
- West Torrens Dog Park, Marleston.
What are the existing provisions for dog owners in the City of Unley?
The City of Unley currently provides a range of public open space including sporting ovals, local parks and reserves with children’s playgrounds, outdoor fitness equipment, and BBQ/picnic areas with different provisions for dogs to be on-leash.
The existing dog provisions in the City include:
Does the City of Unley have a designated fenced dog park?
The City of Unley does not provide any designated fenced dog parks, but dog owners can access a number of other fenced dog parks in surrounding Councils, including:
City of Adelaide
The City of Unley contributed funds to the City of Adelaide for the development of Marshmallow Dog Park located in the South Parklands.
City of Burnside
City of Marion
City of Mitcham
City of West Torrens
How can I get involved?
Please complete the survey on this website. All personal details in the survey will remain confidential.
What happens next?
Feedback collated from this community consultation will inform our decision-making process. This feedback will be considered alongside other key factors.