What are your thoughts about the proposed directions for the Health & Wellbeing Plan for Unley and Mitcham?
CLOSED: This map consultation has concluded
These directions are:
- Promoting vibrant community places.
- Planning environments for physical activity and accessibility for all.
- Preparing for the public health impacts of climate change and bushfire and flood emergencies.
- Planning for intergenerational population mix.
- Engaging business in promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Engaging with people who work full-time.
- Opportunities for planning and partnerships with community agencies and the aged care and education sectors.
- Strengthening the role of community centres and libraries.
- Community ownership of the heath agenda including healthy eating and a clean and green environment.
- Exploring shared service opportunities for environmental health protection.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link
This consultation has concluded.